Old March 9th 04, 03:18 AM
Mark Atanovich

Default FM antenna recommendation

Greetings,
I live in Phoenix, AZ greater metro area and am looking for a directional
antenna to pick up FM stations only 20 or so miles away but obstructed by
the local terrain (Camelback & Mummy Mts. if you're familiar with the area).
I currently have a Channel Master 4248 on a 20 ft mast for HDTV and it
actually does a fairly good job of picking up the local radio stations
except for the PBS affililate. I'm looking for a low cost ($25) directional
antenna that I could simply mast mount along the the CM.

On a related note, if I were to stack dissimilar antennas, what's the best
way phase align them? I'm assuming I would line up the driven elements.

Thx.