Old May 20th 04, 04:41 AM
NoSpamForMe

"Rich Wood" wrote in message

Make a list of Limbaugh's advertisers. How many mainstream advertisers
are there? Conservative Digest? Limbaugh has been on the don't buy
list for years.

If Laura Schlessinger lost advertisers because of a gay bashing
comment I suspect those same advertisers would drop Limbaugh if they
hadn't already rejected running spots in his show.

I've been following this thread with interest.

Was wondering how Imus manages to retain so many mainstream national
advertisers given the tone & content of his show ? Rich (or anyone else),
can you please comment on this ? Seems to be an exception to the rule, or
perhaps I'm misinterpreting something.