Old May 24th 04, 11:43 PM
Tom Betz

Default Franken beats Rush in NYC 25-54 demo?

[ superseding my earlier erroneous post... ]

I just heard Franken talking about the latest Arbitrends a little while
ago. If I heard him right, he said that WLIB got a bigger share than WABC
in both the 18-24 and 25-54 demos during the midday daypart.

This would mean that Franken, on the puny WLIB, beat Rush, on the
powerhouse WABC, in two desirable demographics.

Does anyone have the details? I can't find any press confirmation or
refutation anywhere I have looked.

Thanks.

--
|I always wanted to be someone,| Tom Betz, Generalist |
|but now I think I should have | Want to send me email? |