Old May 24th 04, 11:43 PM
Bobby The D

(The Bougieman) wrote in message news:

Ok. Rant time.

I was listening to the Dr. Laura Schlessinger radio talk show the
other day. Have you heard this? I freakin' love it. Gets me all riled
up. People from all over North America call in (over 60,000 callers a
day!) and ask her advice on their daily quandaries. The "Doctor" then
hauls her ass up on top of her ivory tower of moral superiority, and
proceeds to berate her devoted flock like they're 7 year old retards
with **** filled diapers.

If you dislike her so much, don't listen.

From what I've heard of her, most of her advice seems to be along the

lines of "get a spine, take responsibility for your life and do the
right thing". I that this is out of step in these politically correct
times where nothing bad that happens to you is your fault, you're a
victim and someone else should be made to pay.

So she's not a psychologist, neither are "Ann Landers" or Dear Abby
and they dish out all sorts of dubious advice too. Or is it OK for
them because they're in the paper and not on the air?

Dude, you really need to lighten up.