Old May 26th 04, 11:46 PM
Tom Betz

Quoth "David Eduardo" in
:
"Rich Wood" wrote in message

The differences he quoted were well within statistical error. We need
to find someone on the list with access to Maximiser with the New York
figures.

I did the extraps using actuals from the Programmers Package in Maximiser
and X-trends to get the 25-54 April only for 10-3. WABC: 3.1 and WLIB: 3.4.

That matches what Inside Radio reported today.

It will be interesting to see whether or not WLIB can hold on to this share
through June.

It will also be interesting to see how soon Clear Channel (whose Air America
affiliate KPOJ is reported to have quadrupled its share of the Portland OR
market in April) fires up its own liberal talk network on its underperforming
AM stations around the country; and whether this happens fast enough to put
Air America out of business before it can sign up more affiliates for itself.

--
"I am afeard there are few die well that die in a battle; for how can they
charitably dispose of anything when blood is their argument? Now, if these