Old May 27th 04, 04:07 PM
Rich Wood

On 26 May 2004 15:04:30 GMT, "David Eduardo"
wrote:

I did the extraps using actuals from the Programmers Package in Maximiser
and X-trends to get the 25-54 April only for 10-3. WABC: 3.1 and WLIB: 3.4.

Since I like Franken more than Limbaugh, I hope the trend continues. I
can believe it's possible in New York because Limbaugh never had the
same relative success he's had in other markets. I always found that
to be strange because he never really had competition there. WOR was
sales driven with Arthur Schwartz (food) and The Dolans (finance)
against him.

In the middle of the April survey WOR changed the times of their
12-3pm shows. I think Dr. Joy Browne is likely to beat him up with
women and Franken, even if he doesn't keep his momentum, offers a
second threat to Limbaugh's exclusive grip on 12-3.

It looks as though an unusual number of diaries might have gone to NY
vs NJ counties.

Rich