Old June 6th 04, 05:47 AM
Rich Wood

On 4 Jun 2004 23:43:32 GMT, "Bob Haberkost"
wrote:

There's better ways to raise kids (not that this applies here....I can't imagine any
self-respecting teen would listen to Schlessinger) but the idea that she can sit in
judgement of those who may not share her newly-acquired morality is why, in this
case, humiliation can be good.

I'm sure most of us have done something in our pasts that would be
humiliating to us today, at least in some circumstances. While I said
I felt it was a tremendous betrayal of trust, that doesn't mean I
didn't enjoy seeing her lie and try and squirm out of it . I love
seeing hypocrisy get sideswiped by Karma.

As I've said many times before, anyone who makes life changing
decisions based on what a Talk Show host tells them deserves
everything they get. Talk Radio is entertainment, not therapy.

Rich