Old June 7th 04, 04:14 PM
sternfan71

Default FS: MP3 archive of 541 complete Stern radio shows ('91 - '04)

I'm selling my entire archive of Stern shows. MP3's will be burned
onto DVD-ROM's (around 6).
Email me for a complete show list or with any questions. I am a
"Premier" Paypal member with over 400 successful transactions logged.
Free shipping in the states, and I'll accept various payment methods.
The MP3 quality is good overall, but great since March '04 since these
may be the final open-air shows. (Archive will be up-to-date at the
time of shipping.) Asking $60. Drop me a line!

Frank