Old June 12th 04, 06:34 AM
Larry W4CSC

(Alex_Grady) wrote in :

Whether you listen to it normally as an FM or AM station, or over the
internet because it's in a foreign country, what are currently your 3
favorite radio stations and please say why, for each one named.

BBC 2 - Music and entertainment

BBC 3 - Jazz, Arts and Dramas

BBC 4 - Talk radio, books, etc.

Why is easy......NO COMMERCIALS, NO DRUG COMPANIES, NO CAR COMPANIES, NO
DITECH.COM, GEICO, STUPIDITY or 800 toll-free numbers for me to dial.

I emailed them offering to pay my share of the Radio Tax. They politely
refused, thanking me and telling me it was the pleasure of the British
people.

I also love the ON DEMAND of all the radio channels, allowing me to listen
to WHAT I want, WHEN I want it.

Radio in America died years ago. Clear Channel can go to hell!

Larry