Old June 12th 04, 10:06 PM
Klaus Gerber

Find your favorite radio station at http://www.virtualtuner.com if you
need a reference tool to find one.

OIE wrote in message ...
On 11 Jun 2004 16:29:50 GMT, "R J Carpenter"
wrote:

"Alex_Grady" wrote in message
Whether you listen to it normally as an FM or AM station, or over the
internet because it's in a foreign country, what are currently your 3
favorite radio stations and please say why, for each one named.

XM4 XM73 Wide selection of music from the best-ever era of popular music -
and with no commercials. Only available on sat radio.

XM131 BBC World Service, but only for the top-of-the-hour news.
XM214 Local Traffic and weather 24/7 without interruption.

What is that FM/AM stuff you mentioned?

KFI is my favorite station, and I live in Tennessee I simply enjoy
almost all the talk shows on that station.

WSB out of Atlanta because I love Neal Boortz.

WABC when I'm bored.