Old June 13th 04, 06:40 PM
Rich Wood

Actually, I meant more along the lines of news. Is it even illegal to
replay short clips? Probably so, just making sure.

Radio stations pay networks with commercial inventory to use those
actualities.Lots of inventory. I don't believe you'll find there's any
"fair use" application in a one minute news clip that's been edited by
the network and paid for by the stations.

Under no circumstances, short of getting permission, can you use the
voice of any network personality unless you want to pay them a hefty
fee. You're in very dangerous water.

Rich