Old June 15th 04, 06:42 AM
David Eduardo

"R J Carpenter" wrote in message

"David Eduardo" wrote in message

There is also some evidence that IBOC interference can affect home
metro groundwave coverage of adjacent channel stations.

But not much. I can listen to the 1050 in the Riverside market within 10
miles of the 1020 KTNQ 50 kw IBOC site.

Yeah, but Riverside is in KTNQ's null - where their day pattern has the
equivalent of about 6kW, NOT 50kW. The KTNQ day pattern runs 6kW or less
over most of the ESE quadrant. They have far less toward Riverside at

night.
And Riverside is in the max of 1050's day pattern.

I was talking about listinening in Monterrey Park, right in the main lobe.