Old June 24th 04, 06:25 PM
Meyer Gottesman

Default WTB: AM station. The "Radio Crazy" is baaaaakkkkk!!! Hi!

Wanted to buy:

I want to acquire a "Dog" cheap AM radio station. Any
market considered. Need not be profitable. Can even be
"dark" as long as FCC license is intact.

Stations with seller financing and/or real estate
preferred. I do NOT want a "pure" daytimer! Station
must have at least 50 watts of night power authorized.

I prefer stations that are NOT repeat NOT directional!

Asking price must not exceed $150,000.

Finders fee paid to any telling me about the station
should I actually acquire it.

Tel: (478)741-1710 in Macon, GA.

I am a semi-retired broadcast engineer. The "Radio
Crazy" ain't that crazy. My last job in radio was
Chief Engineer for a 5 KW fulltime directional AM in
New York City.

73,

Meyer Gottesman, W6GIV
aka The "Radio Crazy"
aka Moron Gottesman
aka Maven Gottesman
aka Meshugah Gottesman... Just teasing. Hi!

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail