Old August 6th 03, 01:21 AM
Joe Strain

Go to Fair Radio and check out their military surplus too, and if anybody
can, check out this one and advise on it applicability for use with a ATS
909
http://www.fairradio.com/0mk-12.htm 12' MILITARY MAST KIT $59.95

Thanks
Yodar

================
"Bob Miller" wrote in message
On Tue, 05 Aug 2003 02:34:37 GMT, "Alan Caplan"
wrote:

Looking for a vertical like I used in Navy Communications. Base insulator
and heavy walled tubing 32 feet high. Surplus fine.

Alan K4AVQ/ P40AV

Try the web site for Surplus Sales of Nebraska; maybe give them a
call. I have one of their paper catalogs, about 2-3 years old. They
list a Collins vertical, 36' high, $149, part num. (ANT) AC-2811.

Bob
k5qwg