Old June 29th 04, 04:02 AM
RHF

Rich Wood wrote in message ...
On 26 Jun 2004 04:33:33 GMT, clifto wrote:

AA is too far right for NPR.

Can you document that? FAIR has recently done an analysis of NPR and
came up with figures that clearly dispute your claim. FAIR counts
quite a few more conservatives as guests on NPR than knee-jerk
anti-NPR people are used to complaining about.

I don't recall hearing a single conservative guest on Air America.
That would make Air America much farther left (by their own admission
and promotion) than NPR.

Rich

RW,

In the past when former president Clinton was president.
NPR referred to him as President Clinton.

Now what does NPR do when referring to "President Bush"
they use negative omissions and detractive code words:
simply referring to the President as "Bush" or 'mister' "Bush"
and the "Bush" 'administration'.

NPR is the primary propaganda organ for the Liberal Media ELITE [.]

So Say I, My Opinions Stated As Facts ~ RHF

..