Old June 29th 04, 04:02 AM
Tom Betz

"Paul Jensen" wrote in
:

I think it was Boortz who said he was on Frankin. He also said never
again.

Franken caught Boortz in a lie about having offered Franken to guest-host
Boortz's show (back before AA existed), and saying that Franken had
refused because Boorts wouldn't allow him to control the phone callers.

Franken called Boortz on the lie while on the phone with him, playing the
tape of Boortz lying, then forcing Boortz to admit that he had lied. I
heard the segment. Boortz came off as a lying, blowhard putz.

Of COURSE Boortz said "never again" after that.

--
|I always wanted to be someone,| Tom Betz, Generalist |
|but now I think I should have | Want to send me email? |