Old June 29th 04, 04:02 AM
Bob Haberkost

"Sid Schweiger" wrote in message
Excuse me, Sid, but as you've asked in a newsgroup, it seems to me that

there's nothing which prevents me from responding.

No, there isn't, but I wanted Mr. Know-It-All to defend his position. You
didn't need to help him out.

Well, okay, but I thought the purpose of newsgroups were, among other goals, to help
each other out. But I now see that the protestor is looking at programming which,
depending on the pitch, isn't covered by FTC mandates....given what passes for
entertainment programming these days, listeners are on their own to determine the
efficacy or prudence in adopting practices or strategies heard on air (a hint,
though.....it's worth every penny paid).
There must always be the appearance of lawfulness....especially when the law's being
broken.
For direct replies, take out the contents between the hyphens. -Really!-