Old July 1st 04, 04:19 PM
Scott Dorsey

In article ,
Paul Jensen wrote:
And a lot of what you mention is what, in English, we call "opinion."

"Mr Fact" seems to have a problem understanding the difference between an
opinion and a fact. Also seems he's never heard of the 1st amendment.
Sounds like he thinks government should protect the stupid. Freedom comes
with a price, and that includes being responsible for decisions we make,
including decisions on what to believe.

If Jesse Helms can get up in front of the whole world on C-SPAN and tell
them that tobacco prevents lung disease because it fills the lungs with
carbon monoxide that kills bacteria, I don't see why anyone should be
punished for making far lesser statements on mere AM daytimers.
--scott