Old July 1st 04, 04:19 PM
Steve Carras

(Bob Radil) wrote in message ...
... and creates significant adjacent channel interference
problems. For the latter reason, its use is forbidden at night.

And likewise, it should be forbidden for daytime use also since important
componants of the signal are outside of the defined bandwidth. If all stations
go IBOC then the mutual interferance will severely reduce the coverage areas of
all stations, even the 50KWs.

IBOC = I.nterfering B.adly O.ff C.hannel

Bob Radil
A ?subject=NewsgroupRes ponse" E-Mail /A

I was going through your recent posts when I came across this one on
this different NG (which i've actually been to before)..what's IBOC?

BTW just finsihed hearing the Three Dog Night promo from the 60s show
website that you posted over in rec.music(the 70s ng)!Excellent!