Old July 2nd 04, 03:52 PM
epson

(misterfact) wrote in
:

"Paul Jensen" wrote in message
And a lot of what you mention is what, in English, we call
"opinion."

"Mr Fact" seems to have a problem understanding the difference
between an opinion and a fact. Also seems he's never heard of the
1st amendment. Sounds like he thinks government should protect the
stupid. Freedom comes with a price, and that includes being
responsible for decisions we make, including decisions on what to
believe.

With a little investigation- we can all make this determination.
Unfortunately we can not all takr the time to do the research into
what is safe and what kills. I recognize a liar when hear one!

Maybe not, you seem to have an opinion that styrofoam is not
biodegradeable.
Take a cup, bury it in your backyard in moist soil, dig it up in 2 years,
it will be gone... it biodegraded. Should we now have you arrested or
fined for misinformation?