Old July 2nd 04, 03:52 PM
Steve Sobol

In one of the most recent missives on this topic,
misterfact wrote:

O.K. Mr. Apologist;

This is just a reminder: let's try to keep it (relatively) civil. No one
has said anything yet that would be cause for concern. I just don't
want this thread to descend into unending name-calling and finger-
pointing, and it definitely has the potential to head in that direction.

Cheers,

Ye Olde Newsgroupe Moderator

Steven J. Sobol, Geek In Charge / 888.480.4NET (4638) /