Old July 2nd 04, 03:52 PM
David Eduardo

"misterfact" wrote in message
"Paul Jensen" wrote in message
And a lot of what you mention is what, in English, we call "opinion."

"Mr Fact" seems to have a problem understanding the difference between an
opinion and a fact. Also seems he's never heard of the 1st amendment.
Sounds like he thinks government should protect the stupid. Freedom
comes
with a price, and that includes being responsible for decisions we make,
including decisions on what to believe.

With a little investigation- we can all make this determination.
Unfortunately we can not all takr the time to do the research into
what is safe and what kills. I recognize a liar when hear one!

Gosh, the FBI and the CIA must by in a bidding war for your services during
these trying times of security risks. You could tell them who is a terrorist
and who isn't.

Or, more simply, you engage in the same hyperbola you accuse others of.