Old July 2nd 04, 10:49 PM
misterfact

(misterfact) wrote in message ...
I'll post about 50 of them here in the next few weeks.

Well let's see. Enough theorizing! Heres another actual case:
A county government jurisdiction proposed a law to ban the use of a
consumer product. This proposed ban made sense because according to
the product safety data sheet on the product- "continuous breathing of
the fumes can cause permanent liver and reproductive cell damage."

The talk show host called the proposed government ban "stupid". He
presented a false chemical analysis of the product which "PROOVED"
that the product's fumes were NON-POISONOUS! It is quite obvious that
by lying about the health risks-the host's intentions were to get the
public to apply pressure in getting that ban lifted- because the ban
had no health safety basis!

Well- let's see if that example gets any of your interest. Should we
have this talk show host investigated for receiving money from the
product's manufacturer- for promoting their product by lying about it.
Or should we just sit by and twittle our thumbs and allow this kind of
broadcast fraud to continue?