Old July 7th 04, 07:40 PM
Sid Schweiger

First proove to us that you are an expert at analizing chemical data.

Wrong. It's YOU making assertions that someone is lying. It's up to YOU to
prove it. It's not up to me to prove anything.

Second- you appear to be disputing the FACT that styrofoam is not

bio-degradeable. This leads me to believe that you are unqualified to accept
chemical facts when they stare you in the face.

Wrong again. Show me where I disputed your so-called "fact" (which you have
yet to prove).

You also appear to be disputing the FACT that many dioxins are poisonous.

Yet another assertion without proof.

If you want the facts- it appears to me that the first order of business would

be for you to hear the TAPES which document the lies.

Wrong yet again. Tapes, by themselves, document only what someone said. They
don't document lies OR facts. YOU say they're lies...so YOU have to prove it.

Get a group together of 100 or more people-(hopefully a few with chemical and

toxicological expertise)- interested in hearing the tapes and it will be worth
my time toplay them for you- free of charge.

Gee, that's a nice little evasion you've got going there. You'll only play the
tapes for 100 people.

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT! Sorry, but thanks for playing. Trolls are ineligible to
win, but tell him about his consolation prizes, Don Pardo...