Old March 10th 04, 02:04 AM
Richard Clark

On Wed, 10 Mar 2004 01:47:50 GMT, "aunwin"
wrote:

Well it is you who attacks not I and I will not turn the other cheek

Yo' Momma!

as would have me do. It is you and the other experts who say all parallel
circuits must be high impedance not I.

:-)

It is you who refuses to answer the
question posed by Cecil asking if you were aware that even resistance has
inductance.

Gad, what triviality. Can you or he tell us how much? I won't hold
my breath for that answer of Whining of Minimal Distraction.

american experts who

Like I said, I am not interested in your hate-America notions.

It is
quite easy for a casual reader to run down the list of some of the

posters
many of which have written books and articles on antennas that gives
legitamacy to your interpretations of science but even if their names are
known to many I doubt it will enhance their reputation by their support.

As if I cared....

Well you should,

And I still don't.

This was the topic of your own origination, note the subject line
above as it is entirely your responsibility for its framing. You were
responded to, to the points offered. It is clear that this forum's
mandate for the discussion of technical issues holds no interest for
you.

You are fully are of why I posed the question and that was to force people
to debate on parallel circuits from a scientific point of view.

Then take issue with yourself.

because Americans on this

More hate-America.

Your turn, I am holding on a point of science and the antenna that I use and
will not retreat even tho you appear to be well supported by " experts" on
this side of the pond. I suspect that experts in other parts of the World
are watching with a smile as reputations
fall.

.... dreaming in techniclowner and surrender sound.

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC