Old March 10th 04, 03:13 AM
aunwin

This is great ! One benefit of standing up to the likes of you even tho it
is distastfull is that the more you write the more one can see who you
really are. You and others have trashed many people over the years and yes
nasty comments about jews and other antenna experts. Heck didn't Walter just
finish trashing a guy about antennas. ( EH antennas was it) Even Roy
Lewellen did the same thing until the tables turned on him and he left.
Remember how you trashed Chip who talked about fractals, then you trashed
some guy on EH antenas.
There was also the guy who advertises a two element antenna ,boy you really
trashed him and he left. Not sure why W8TI tom left tho I remember many
arguements that ensued regarding his article in QST that many disagreed
with. None of these guys are left even tho they had a huge knowledge about
antennas so it must be galling to you that someone who you disagree with and
are trying to trash is still here, still going like a ever ready battery and
is standing up to you regarding a point of science and will not go away no
matter how much you wriggle and turn or try to paint derogatory things
.. Believe me I will hold my ground against you no matter what flowery
language you constantly use which is really fractured english. And the so
called experts can back you up as much as they want but I know that there
are people in this world
reading this thread who are wondering about their education.
Spouting from a book is not enough, if you cannot understand the basics from
which a formula is derived from then you are doomed
to repeat conclusions about impedance in areas where they don't apply and it
would appear that the so called experts are now fully exposed in the same
way they have tried to expose and trash others.
What goes around comes around. To imitate shakespeare
is not enough to present yourself as an expert in technical matters, even I
as a learner with respect to antennas can see that. What the World sees
regarding all the experts is for themselves to decide.
The technical point at hand is quite clear and has been stated clearly in
this thread and I am absolutely positive that others outside of America
fully understands where you and others have gone wrong. If it goes to print
it will be in RADCOM of the U.K. which has not been contaminated as yet like
QST and where I hope to supply names that are cherry picked who resist
anything new. That will not include you since you are not seen to be a
'name' in antennas but there are plenty of quotes left to draw upon
from the archives.
Your turn Richard, keep writing as it can only be to my benefit
for people to see you for what you are. You could respond to Cecils post
however, remember he wants to know if you are aware that even a resister can
have inductive qualities. The answer can be found in " As you like it" why
are you so embarrased about a simple question? It is just a simple technical
question.
Art Unwin KB9MZ....XG

"Richard Clark" wrote in message
On Wed, 10 Mar 2004 01:47:50 GMT, "aunwin"
wrote:

Well it is you who attacks not I and I will not turn the other cheek

Yo' Momma!

as would have me do. It is you and the other experts who say all parallel
circuits must be high impedance not I.

:-)

It is you who refuses to answer the
question posed by Cecil asking if you were aware that even resistance has
inductance.

Gad, what triviality. Can you or he tell us how much? I won't hold
my breath for that answer of Whining of Minimal Distraction.

american experts who

Like I said, I am not interested in your hate-America notions.

It is
quite easy for a casual reader to run down the list of some of the

posters
many of which have written books and articles on antennas that gives
legitamacy to your interpretations of science but even if their names

are
known to many I doubt it will enhance their reputation by their

support.

As if I cared....

Well you should,

And I still don't.

This was the topic of your own origination, note the subject line
above as it is entirely your responsibility for its framing. You were
responded to, to the points offered. It is clear that this forum's
mandate for the discussion of technical issues holds no interest for
you.

You are fully are of why I posed the question and that was to force

people
to debate on parallel circuits from a scientific point of view.

Then take issue with yourself.

because Americans on this

More hate-America.

Your turn, I am holding on a point of science and the antenna that I use

and
will not retreat even tho you appear to be well supported by " experts"

on
this side of the pond. I suspect that experts in other parts of the World
are watching with a smile as reputations
fall.

... dreaming in techniclowner and surrender sound.

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC