Old July 20th 04, 01:28 AM
stanmajor

st but it goes for a lot of bombs in
there.

WATCH IT there, greenie! Let's see how you feel in 40 years when some
young whippersnapper like yourself says the same thing about Usher,
J-Lo, Red Hot, and 50Cent!

-CC

---------------------------------------
& for the most...it was fun hanging out with Chuck Berry...Fats

Domino...Bobby Darin...(got him laid twice!)
& all the rest!
No money...but fun!
sm

I'm no "greenie"...I was there...played the hits and a bunch on this list

I've
never heard of...but they got programmed into a computer by someone who's a
"greenie" !

"I'm an ordinary person
...with an extraordinary job."
BS from Julia Roberts 2001

Ohh, that's even worse. "Bomb"ing your own era? I'da loved to have
grown up when you did, pal. At least you HAD real music back then
where talent actually SANG. Today one doesn't even have to sing, play
an instrument(computer does that for you) or know how to read
music(which I don't but I'm no performer) to hit the top 10. Today's
scene is about as creative as a toiletseat compared to 30, 40, 50
years ago.

-CC