Old March 10th 04, 04:25 AM
aunwin

No it is not me, it was you who commented about immigrants walking across
your yard when you referred to me as some sort of immigrant when I disagreed
with you in the past. You live thousands of miles away from me and I have
not been to your State so that information was given to me by you or
possibly passed as a second hand comment of you by one of your friends
on the air. I have a large amount of mexicans and other nationalities living
on my road and they are all doing well via the performance of hard work and
their numbers have swelled in the thirty five years that I have lived in
this community where they are welcome. We also have enough Indians that live
here to support
a full league for playing cricket which comprises of 100 plus young men many
of which are temporary computor engineers for a local company. To be able to
watch a game of cricket in the Midwest is just terrific as is being taken
care of by the Indian doctors that abound. All of these immigrants are to
the benefit of America and is why we are willing to give amnesty to so many.
And you know you would be hard put to match the supreme technical knowledge
that immigrants bring to this country especially since we now have to export
jobs to find people who are capable. And you know many of the immigrants are
placed into the military and fight for us on foreign shores. One of the
american bases I visited a few years ago in Germany had a whole block of
mexicans as residents in uniform which was not to shabby.
Art Unwin KB9MZ......XG...still hanging in there and resisting being trashed
on a technical issue.
Your turn to show what you are made of to add to your description already
revealed.
"Richard Clark" wrote in message
On Wed, 10 Mar 2004 01:47:50 GMT, "aunwin"
wrote:
Eat your heart out as you watch mexican immigrants walk across your yard
every day because of where you live.

This is possibly the most vile piece of white trash talk I have ever
encountered. Both of my neighbors, of mexican heritage, to either
side would take serious offense at your ignorant comments as I
encourage their children to free roam my front and back yards in their
innocent play.

Your loathsome comments belong in the gutter.

I will not offer my standard closing and simply sign,
Richard Clark, KB7QHC