Old August 24th 04, 12:48 AM
Truth

It is another one of these cases where there may indeed be a link, but
there is no assurance at all that the link is causative. For example
you can find a link between smoking and cirrosis of the liver. Many
smokers are also significant drinkers. It wasn't the smoking that
caused the problem, but the smoking and other behaviours that are
causative are often seen together. I.E. most high power AM
transmitters are in major cities, and there are significant other
hazards from things like air pollution that exist independent of the
AM broadcast facilities.

Therefore, smoke as many cigarettes as you want to, and if you get lung cancer,
just blame it on the air pollution.

Perhaps when I walk into a fire, the blistering burns all over my skin are caused
from the chemicals in the sun tan lotion I used the day before.

Voting for Nader or Badnarik is somehow taking a vote away from Kerry, but no one
ever suggests Bush and Kerry drop out of the race because they are taking votes
away from the other two. Ridiculous.