Old March 10th 04, 06:12 AM
aunwin

But Richard you have called me that many times. I am fairly sure that the
comment was made by you on this very forum. And this forum has archives!. If
you didn't comment about mexicans walking across your yard then somebody
posted under your name.
Calling me a liar doesn't phase me any more as it is a tactic that you often
use when placed into a corner. Now on this technical thing just to remind
you The Q formula supplied regarding filter circuits does not include
radiation factors, it also assumes that connecting lengths are absent
(which would normally radiate)
Now my antenna is based on a parallel circuit such as a bandpass filter
which means the connections are such that they do radiate. This must be
taken into account if you trot out the normal Q formula espoused in books
regarding various filter circuits. This can void what you state regarding
parallel circuits and high impedance statements.In fact it doesnt have to be
a filter type circuit to invalidate your position, I would imagine that many
items placed in any parallel circuit would affect it simpedance
but I will stay on track with regard to your statements.
It is for this reason that Cecil asks if you are aware that even resisters
have inductive properties which is a reasonable technical question based on
what you have posted. The antenna that I have is based on a bandpass
parallel circuit and is used for
160 metres and has a band pass of around 7 Khz which is moveable. This
antenna offers a reasonable impedance which does not require an additional
matching circuit so you call me a liar again because of your failure to
understand what the formula for Q was founded upon when dealing with those
small filter circuits to which the formula accompanies. That the so called
antenna experts on this group agrees with you does not phase me a bit unless
you come up with something completely new in an answer to Cecil. I am sure
the experts will give you advice on what to say if you ask them as there is
a definite conflict from this group with the rest of the World. You are
welcome to work 160 metres on my antenna for yourself and measure anything
you want
IF you include a search method to reveal this high impedance which
apparently cannot be avoided and thus be able to call me a liar to my face
when you finally prove your position .Surely that will give you some
satisfaction in finally placing my claim into a trash can and be able to
tell the World that your technical assertions were proved to be correct. But
then you could answer
the question posed to you by another poster and achieve the same thing. So
call me a lier or anything that you want, the more comments you make helps
me to expose you for what you are.
I am not going away for fear of being trashed over a technical point
regardless of how many antenna experts support your position. because of a
formula that is in a book.
Still going, it must fraustrate you that someone who you are attempting to
trash has not gone away as others have done when faced with attack. I am
hoping for some gutter language to break loose as in the past so keep
posting and help me out.
Art Unwin...KB9MZ........XG, yes and also an alien from another country and
paid well to come here and partake in the American dream which rewards hard
work well where words only do not get the job done.
Good night, will check back tomorrow to check out the language that surely
will come out eventually so all can read for themselves..

"Richard Clark" wrote in message
On Wed, 10 Mar 2004 04:25:53 GMT, "aunwin"
wrote:

No it is not me, it was you who commented about immigrants walking across
your yard

Art,

You are a liar.

Richard Clark, KB7QHC