Old March 10th 04, 02:04 PM
jaroslav lipka

Default Three short simple questions about antennas.

Hi Art

it is my experience that people with the greatest mastery of
the queen's english use it with great effect to deflect questions and
to avoid giving straight answers,and to change the subject without you
realising that they have done so. Politicians and Richards 1and 2
being good examples. What i have witnessed going on in your last
couple of threads has not led me to change my opinion.

Your tenacity and conviction in the face of the opposition on
this group is admirable. Stick to your guns, for what it is worth my
money is on you.

Jaro.