Old September 7th 04, 08:25 PM
Sid Schweiger

I'm glad that I don't live in the United States, where 45 Million go without
the right of health care...Such a great country, full of so many imbeciles who
are told so much crap, which they believe.

Do yourself a favor and be careful who you call an imbecile. I see one of
those imbeciles got you to believe that there's such a thing as a "right" to
health care.

I pored over our Constitution from beginning to end...you know, that document
which is our fundamental and supreme law...the one which delineates the rights
of the people and the limits on the powers of government. It's a strange
thing, but nowhere in that document did I find any "right" to health care. Did
this "right" get invented when I was asleep one night, or is this just another
ploy to get the US government involved in something it should keep its grubby
paws out of, lest it make the usual mess it makes out of everything else it
touches (while spending OUR money to make that mess)?