Old September 15th 04, 03:40 AM
Truth

OK, I know all this. Commercials are life and they suck. Now about about
this: IMAGING! I am so sick and tired of hearing all this junk that spews
out which "images" a station. I think some is good, but not all the time!
This is part of the clutter that I cannot stand. I must be old fashioned
on this one.

Good to see some people with sense are finally coming around here.

With all the off topic cross posting you have done most people think you
are an idiot and have you in their kill files.

Too bad YOU were not one of them. Will you PLEASE put me in your kill file?

Try sticking to one group.

Just as YOU have crossposted when YOU hit reply, that is all I am guilty of. I
did not start the thread. All I did was compliment the poster.

Somehow you have taken real offense at my compliment to this other person.

I wonder why?

(I KNOW why!)