Old March 10th 04, 06:39 PM
Richard Clark

On 10 Mar 2004 06:04:26 -0800, (jaroslav lipka)
wrote:
Your tenacity and conviction in the face of the opposition on
this group is admirable. Stick to your guns, for what it is worth my
money is on you.

Jaro.

Ah Jaro!

It takes more than two munchkins to populate the Land of Oz.

Knowing this will irritate both of you, but please the majority who
actually enjoy the addition of new information (this time in the field
of literature) I shall diverge to "The Life of Johnson."

"Even fools received his personal attention.

Said one: 'But I don't understand you, Sir.'

'Sir, I have found you an argument. I am not obliged to find you
an understanding.'

'Sir, you are irascible,' said Boswell;
'you have no patience with folly or absurdity.'"

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC