Old October 3rd 04, 04:50 PM
R J Carpenter

"Ted Jensen" wrote in message
Does anyone know where I can obtain a plot of the antenna pattern for
a major (50,000 watt) commercial broadcast station?

Do you want antenna pattern or station's coverage?

Pattern is easy. There are a number of on-line sources including the FCC's
AMQUERY. You can also download the whole AM database and display patterns
in my AMSTNS program available (with very recent data) from
http://home.earthlink.net/~lvehorn/

Coverage is hard, since interference from other stations is involved - a
simple field strength prediction is not adequate. The only RELIABLE source
I know for interference-free coverage is to look up the station's actual
application on the FCC's AMQUERY.

73 de bob w3otc