Old October 6th 04, 06:08 AM
Sal M. Onella

"Bob Miller" wrote in message

I don't believe our president is telling the truth. I can't imagine
anyone who was of draft age during that time believing him. You don't
have to be full of venom or hate to believe it.

There's no point in imagining that we can trust any of them to tell the
truth. There
is one thing (and one thing *only*) on the mind of a politician: the next
election.

They will say anything to win. When they are boxed in is when the lies
become apparent.
Other than that, they usually sound believable.

Jean Giraudoux said, "The secret of success is sincerity. Once you can fake
that,
you've got it made."