Old October 31st 04, 03:24 AM
Steve Brooks

George Cox wrote:
Mike Terry wrote:

By Douglas Wolk
MSN
Thursday, Oct. 28, 2004

... the music world's overwhelming grief over the death of the
BBC Radio 1 disc jockey suggests that Peel was right up
there-remarkably, for someone who was not a musician himself....

No, "overwhelming grief" is another example of the Bigley factor that
Boris Johnson so rightly pointed out.

Are you a member of the 'music world'? If not, you don't really know.

OTOH if the second hand snippets I've come across from the Spectator article
are accurate and representative I agree the author had a point. That
doesn't alter the fact that the idea of Dracula sending Boris to Liverpool
to do penance is pretty damned funny.

--

SB