Old November 16th 04, 08:15 PM
Dave Aptheker

Default Playlist - Tuned In Radio - Nov. 17 - 23, 2004

Tuned In Radio, The New Rhythm Of The Nation
68 Walmer Rd. Richmond Hill, Ontario L4C 3X1 Canada
Phone 1-905-883-5773 Fax 1-905-883-4337
Email

Top 10
Nov. 17 - 23, 2004 Show 681
#W LW TW Song Artist
Company
7 1 1 (Reach Up For The) Sunrise Duran Duran Sony
5 2 2 Lose My Breath Destiny's Child
Sony
3 4 3 Crabbuckit K-OS
Virgin/EMI
3 5 4 I Want More Part 2 Faithless
BMG
3 8 5 Get This The Runners
D-Noy
5 3 6 King Of The Dancehall Beenie Man
Virgin/EMI
3 9 7 Iko Iko Guy Delicious
D-Noy
1 - 8 Silence (Remix) Delerium feat. Sarah McLachlan
Nettwerk
7 7 9 Sand In My Shoes Dido
BMG
1 - 10 Let The Sunshine In Milk And Sugar
Sony

To receive a copy of our Top 10 Dance Chart email:

*If you know of any stations that would be interested in airing Tuned
In Radio, The New Rhythm Of The Nation or any dance artists that want
to be intervewed on the show, contact me by phone, fax or email.
Check out our website at:
www.tunedinradio.com

SmartScreen Technology.
http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&...MSNIS_Taglines