Old November 28th 04, 06:18 PM
Steve Sobol

Jenny wrote:

I noticed another FS posting in rec.radio.broadcasting and since it IS
radio equipment for sale, I believe this is allowed. If not, please
let me know and I will not post another article with this equipment.

The consensus in rrb from the regulars seems to be that it's ok as long as it's
radio equipment, so I let on-topic FS posts go through.

Steven J. Sobol, Geek In Charge / 888.480.4NET (4638) /