Old December 3rd 04, 04:23 AM
Steve Sobol

dxAce wrote:
David wrote:

Leave it it some yake named Ace to point out the obvious.

Rickets, it's quite apparent that you are an individual who *needs* to have the
obvious pointed out to you. Quite often in fact.

I'm not going to send any more submissions to this flamefest through to
rec.radio.broadcasting. If you're going to fight, take it elsewhere.

Steven J. Sobol, Geek In Charge / 888.480.4NET (4638) /