Old December 23rd 04, 04:04 PM
Blue Cat

"Jason Priest" wrote in message
There is a program called SDP that stores streaming microsoft media to
disk, I want to know if saving permanently of legitimate streaming
internet radio stations is legal or not. I know there is a law for vcr
recording of TV stations that say it is legal to record tv shows, but
not for "archival" purposes, which I interpret to mean that the
recording can not stay permanent. Does internet radio follow the same
rules? Thanks.

I don't know why the recording of any media, including streaming media,
should be illegal, provided that it is for your own personal use. However,
selling it or distributing it to others may violate copyright laws.