Old December 31st 04, 04:54 AM
Bob Haberkost

"David Eduardo" wrote in message

"Drew A. Durigan" wrote in message
After reading this group, I decided to check it out for myself last night.

Here in Orlando, the Cuban signal on 560 is completely obliterating WQAM.

WQAM is in English. There is no need to jam it.

David....wouldn't Cubans looking to get propaganda-free radio from the U-S (not that
this ideal is as easy to attain, anymore) be willing to learn English so as to listen
to it? I think you're a bit too dismissive of the suggestion.
If there's nothing that offends you in your community, then you know you're not
living in a free society.
Kim Campbell - ex-Prime Minister of Canada - 2004
For direct replies, take out the contents between the hyphens. -Really!-