Old January 3rd 05, 06:28 AM
Offbreed

Mike Terry wrote:

swissinfo January 2, 2005

Interview with Beat Witschi who became director of swissinfo on January 1,
swissinfo's new director, Beat Witschi, says the internet has the potential
to revolutionise the media and how we access information.

Oh, and I'm sure the Blogosphere would be suprised to hear this. They
have already been raking the MSM (mainstream media) over the coals for a
number of things. The latest is the poor coverage of the aid being sent
to the area hit by the tsunami by everyone except the UN.

(If you have not checked Blogs; at one end, they are vanity sites, at
the other end, they are chat rooms with limited html support.)

The tsunami:
http://diplomadic.blogspot.com/

Gadget blogs:
(I have not looked at these very closely, so feel free to flame away.)

http://www.engadget.com/
http://www.gizmodo.com/
http://www.scriptingnews.com/

(there has to be more of them out there)