Old January 4th 05, 10:19 PM
MedWave

Yes I can hear KB in Buffalo at night here in Canton, but usually not
too well. I don't check it that often because I'm usually on 1530 but
every once in awhile it'll be so strong I'll hear it bleeding over to
1530 when WSAI fades on me. Unfortunately we have a low power Canton
station on 1520 so there's no chance of hearing it during daylight
hours.

Thanks for the heads-up on the format change. My recorder will be
running every night until the end. A shame, we finally get a good
oldies station in NE Ohio and we lose it (the ones actually located
here are not too great).

Thanks for your reply.

Don

Zenith Trans-Oceanic 600

Bob Radil wrote:

Any others besides 1520 in Buffalo and 1530 in Cincinnati? I've been
enjoying the heck out of WSAI 1530, especially last night when the

DJ
"Little Walter" was playing some fairly obscure stuff (at least by
oldies radio standards of late). Just wondered if there were any

other
clear channel oldies stations that could be heard in Ohio after

dark.
Thanks.

Can you hear KB/1520 in Ohio? It's on the wrong side of their

pattern.
BTW - The word is that WSAI will be dropping their oldies for talk.

Bob Radil
A ?subject=NewsgroupRes ponse" E-Mail

/A