Old January 13th 05, 10:10 PM
Kimba W. Lion

On 13 Jan 2005 19:27:25 GMT, wrote:

Don't be a cheap *******. You get 120 channels and the music selection
is gargantuan.
Paul Jensen wrote:
[I'd sign up]
if there were a smaller monthly fee.

I find it truly amazing that people on the newsgroups are in such poverty
that they can't afford 35 cents a day!!

Maybe after paying $120 - $300 a year for internet service, $240 -$720 a
year for cable, $240 - $600 a year for cellular, etc., maybe $127.75 a year
for a radio service that is primarily not unique is just one bill too much
for many people.

Maybe it's the fact that since the chief complaint against over-the-air
radio is too much corporate constriction of what's played, actually
shelling out money for a group of stations all under the control of one
company just doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

Not true? You'll have to show me, without me having to risk hundreds of
dollars to find out.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download