Old July 6th 03, 10:05 PM
gw

"Jerry Oxendine" wrote in message ...
JJ wrote in message

Brian Griffey wrote:
Maybe you'll let us all in on how a broadcast station is set up?

They certainly don't set it up like so many cbs with swing mods.
They use full carrier with class c finals with high level
modulation. "Swang" is only popular with cbers because it makes
them think they have a "big radio".

.........and along I thought we were talking about Benny Goodman! snicker

Jerry

jerry ....what is wrong with my class c pulses??? why is it some of
you pinheads think it is such a great idea to have the output signal
look like the input signal.........come on,.........can the human ear
tell the difference???? on 27 mhz.?????? highly
doubtful...........can you say 'am' jerry???? this newsgroup is about
highly amplified , efficient and efficatious transmissions of the
amplitude modulated sort. we don't care about spurious emissions or
harmonics........we like our class c and grounded grid type big tube
amps .......we are the keyclowns and we rule good buddy......take your
diapers and go to the other one. if you ain't bleedin , you ain't
talkin.........bang , bang!!!!!!!!!!!