Old July 10th 03, 07:57 PM
Twistedhed

From: (Earl=A0Johnston)
On Wed, 09 Jul 2003 19:30:37 -0700, Frank Gilliland
wrote:
Lou Franklin can help! Pay him money and he will help you to violate
federal regulations! But don't ask him to help you pay the fines...LOL!
_
While he certainly can help you break a

number of federal regulations,

Balderdash. Not only that,,but ludicrous. One can get information on how
to make bombs, poisons, drugs, etc. from the internet. Does the
internet become your accomplice?
Books on how to change ones ID, disappear, monkey-wrench, make
moonshine, etc., etc., have all been readily available since most can
remember. An inanimate object can have no input on one's actions,
period. Blaming the content is the same as blaming the topic, or another
person, abdicating all personal responsibility.

he also offers some things which "appear" to

provide a legal performance boost.

I don't have the background or education to

know if these things are the CB equivalent of

snake oil, or if they really work. I would

appreciate the comments of the many

technically proficient members of this

newsgroup.

In particular, I'm looking at the plans for his CP
beam antenna and the Digital Speech

Processor kit. I have the skills required to

construct either, but not the knowledge to

know if either project is worth the effort.

Any project one does to the best of their ability is worth the effort.
Don't ever lose sight of that and don't ever allow another to tell you
different.

Your advice and guidance would be

appreciated.

Thanks,