Old July 10th 03, 09:15 PM
Frank Gilliland

In ,
(Twistedhed) wrote:

From:
(Frank*Gilliland)
And I didn't write the line to which you are

referring. Although it is not at all evident in the

contents of your posts, you maintain that you

are intelligent

No, Frankie,,,you maintain that I am intelligent. In fact, you go out of
your way to maintain that each day.

So am I wrong?

-- is that the truth or just another one of your

'beliefs'? If it's the truth, prove it and learn

something about newsgroup quoting.

Once again, a problem that you illustrate.
_
,hey, check it
out,,...here's a deep thought, check the google archives.."N8WWM",
"FCC", "Violations" "Jamming" and "repeater" ought to do it. Since you
are inquiring so much about the misdeeds and miscontributions of N8wwm,
I suggetyou contact

LOL.....that's "s-u-g-g-e-s-t

y-o-u"......Hahahhahaahahhahah!

*

Glad my typos elicit such varied responses, although I could suggest
other ways to entertain yourself.

I could have said the same thing, Twist. Instead, I decided to demonstrate just
how stupid you look when you gloat every time I misspell a word.

_
*
I believe Frank was in the county jail when it happened.

Earlier in the post you said, "Again, you were

probably i the county jail when he was

popped". Do you usually read posts from the

bottom to the top?

Only when you snip.

But I didn't snip.

Semantics is Twisty's way of trying to make

his 'beliefs' sound credible.

How can a belief be anymore than just that..

LOL.....that's "a-n-y

m-o-r-e"......Hahahhahaahahhahah! (anymore

-- 1. any longer 2. at the present time)

No doubt. When you are reduced to taking issues with my typos and
grammatical use, one must really hate to look at themself in the mirror
at the end of the day.

Speak for yourself, "b-u-f-f-o-o-n".

Boy, your
head sure is twisted,,LOL.

But he doesn't real

The only thing I dont realize, along with the majority of cbers resent,
is

LOL.....that's

"p-r-e-s-e-n-t"......Hahahhahaahahhahah!

LOL..you knew what it was,,,hahahhahah!
Again, it is a pleasure to watch you frolic.

And again, it's a pleasure to see you discredit your own post!

_
is you,,LOL...and you're ego

LOL.....that's

"y-o-u-r"......Hahahhahaahahhahah!

Sure is,,but I don;t bother with it when entertaining myself,,,and I
don't watch the keyboad and poke with an index finger as you, do
Fankie-lite..

Oh really? Then who was it that wrote this:

LOL.....that's "b-u-f-f-o-o-n"......Hahahhahaahahhahah!

Ain't it fun when the door slams back in your face?

..,matter of fact, twas yourself that asked me tone down my
writing and choice of vernacular a few years ago, as it was confusing
you. You took issue with the word "ascertain",,it's all in there,
Frankie,,you're like a spoiled child,,your needs were tailored to by
myself (whoops,,typo) in the grandest gesture of good-will, now you cry

The crying you hear isn't coming from me! You wanted to make an issue out of
spelling, I simply accomodated. LOL!

you want it back the way it was,,,now, come on over here, sit down,
shake the vermin from your coat and the lice from your hair and inform
us once again how you arrived at such illustrious gaffes concerning the
translation of dead Latin rules to English. To what school, teacher or
class in specific, can you cite that mistaught you
such blasphemous incompetence and butchering of the English language?

You mean when I educated you (a self-proclaimed "professional journalist") on
the proper use of prepositions? If you don't have a decent grammatical reference
on your desk, I would be more than happy to send you one at no cost whatsoever!
I'll even include a recent Webster's so you can look up the definition of all
those ten-dollar words you have used but didn't understand.

is so heavily involved that you are like a rabid animal, out of control,
lashing and snarling in all directions because no one will pull out the
splinter I jammed in your paw..LOL.

that he looks like a

baffoon

LOL.....that's "b-u-f-f-o-o-n"......Hahahhahaahahhahah!

when he ridicules others

I ridicule no one that has initiated no hate.

LOL.....that's a

double-negative......Hahahhahaahahhahah!

You're the double-negative.

No, YOU'RE the double-negative!

Oh yeah? Well YOU'RE the double-negative times TWO!

But YOU'RE the double-negative times INFINITY!

Oh yeah? Your mommy wears combat boots!

....oh brother.

for not catching his carefully worded

escape-routes,

You're the one taking issue with them

because he ends up discrediting his original

statements with his own rhetoric.

And you have done a wonderful job this time,

Twist.

.....Hahahhahaahahhahah!

Thank you,,in fact,,so have you....outstanding, actually. I don't mind
ascertaining you do your daily job illustrating my intelligence.

My pleasure, but it's a shame you don't use it.

"...but I admitted I was wrong, Like a man! Something you and QRM
have a problem with. You guys are wrong and you both know it and
are both too small to admit it."
---- Twistedhed ----