Old July 11th 03, 02:10 AM
Frank Gilliland

In ,
(Twistedhed) wrote:

From:
(Frank*Gilliland)
In ,
(Twistedhed) wrote:
From:
(Frank*Gilliland)
In ,
(Twistedhed) wrote: **Right here in the
'pile...an 'ol boy hammie was funnin' (?) around and jamming a repeater
on 146.790 mhz,,,,,Feds told him he must "take immediate action" to make
certain the database (which is public knowledge) contain his address
where he reside, and not merely a contact address as he provided. Some
hammies are sticklers for the rules. Some go to harassment levels, as
seen by several hammie-lids and self-professed "AKCers" who come here to
harass cbers

Not CBers, Twist: Illegal operators.

You lie. You and your ilk have accused cbers and hammies alike of being
illegal or catering to illegals merely because of their topics. You most
certainly have expressed your venom, and indeed, harassed legal, law
abiding operators for their topic of choice. You most indeed hae
attacked and harassed those for responding to a post you feel should be
censored, merely because the content may offer informational
instructions that when actually employed may break the law pertaining to
cb or amps. Since you can not handle such adult topics with proper
communicative technique, you should ignore that of which offends you
instead of attacking the character of one who asks a question about a
linear.

Blah, blah, blah. Same old Twistedhed

diatribe.

And it's all true,,every word of it, Frankie. It's how you are viewed.

Only in your twisted little mind, Twisty.

This,,,is your life, Frankie-lite....

Hmmm... I thought you were going to quote my post where I say that it is my
"MORAL duty and obligation to needlessly harass cbers".

Well?

"...but I admitted I was wrong, Like a man! Something you and QRM
have a problem with. You guys are wrong and you both know it and
are both too small to admit it."
---- Twistedhed ----