Old July 11th 03, 03:08 PM
Frank Gilliland

In ,
(Twistedhed) wrote:

From:
(Frank*Gilliland)
In ,
(Twistedhed) wrote:
From:
(Frank*Gilliland)
In ,
(Twistedhed) wrote: From:

(Frank*Gilliland) In
,
(Twistedhed) wrote: From:

(William*Baumann) Well I already have a Wison 5000, but I had heard
that the free air coils were some of the best loaded antennas..
_
As far as power handling capacity,,,they are. Finding a linear in and
around Jersey....

Hmmm.... where did he say he is in Jersey,

Twist?

He didn't. Try to stay relevant.
_
If he didn't say he was in Jersey,

IF wishes were horses beggars would ride.

then why did

YOU say Jersey,

Because it's relevant.

and how is Jersey relevant?

You're out of the loop, Frankie-lite.

Yes, I learned it's a good thing to stand back

You never stood back, Frankie-lite,,you have always demonstrated a
fondness for rushing in where angels fear to tread and doing a
half-gainer into a swan dive head first into a vat of fecal matter.

Probably because it used to be a swimming pool until you came along and filled
it with "fecal matter".

Attempts to pull you out have resulted in you pulling others down to
your level.

whenever you start forming loops by chasing

your own tail (tracer-routing people's IP

numbers), because it usually means that you

are about to do something extraordinarily

stupid.

LOL..geee,that wasn't efective,,,curse me, call me a name or
something,,you're slipping.

That's because you have filled the vat so far it's overflowing.

So did you trace it far enough to see that the

block holding his IP is subbed out from AT&T

to MCC in Middletown, NY? You must be

REALLY paranoid to trace the headers of

people that agree with you.

=============

LOL,,I didn't trace anything. You're out of the loop. Jersey is THE
place to get linears these days.

Oh really? I thought the place to get linears and other illegal CB equipment was
through yahoo auctions. So where do you get your information that Jersey is the
place for amps?

It needs repeated: Never have I met
anyone so determined to remain ignorant, such as yourself. Do try to not
allow your personal feelings to cloud your posts, Frankie-lite,,,

Don't worry, I won't. Now who, other than yourself, is saying that "Jersey is
THE place to get linears these days"?

"...but I admitted I was wrong, Like a man! Something you and QRM
have a problem with. You guys are wrong and you both know it and
are both too small to admit it."
---- Twistedhed ----